Saturday, December 12

Go Army, Beat Navy!

I love the Army Navy Game. Go Army!

Now, I am not a football fan. If anything I am a football widow. It is on in my house from Thursday through Monday. If there are no games on then ESPN is on & I am listening to men talk about football. Then there is Fantasy Footballdon’t get me started.

I LOVE the Army Navy game mostly because of the commercials. The commercials during the Army Navy game are more exciting for me than the ones during the Super Bowl. These commercials make me love our Army ( & Navy) even more. I am sure that I am not the only Army wife sitting & looking on with tears in my eyes during this game.

God bless our Soldiers, Airmen, Marines, Sailors, & Coasties.

GO ARMY, Beat Navy!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Go Air Force! You are right Jayme. I love those commercials.

Tami said...

Looking forward to hearing all about your vacation.